skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 22, 2010
More Lightroom Color correction
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(27)
No title
FIRST CANON REBEL UPLOAD!!!!
After Many Hours of Phone tag with UPS, I finally ...
It's so hard to take amazing action shots when you...
Good orange pix. I'll do an edit of the bottom one...
Good texture picture there, and I like how the gre...
All of these were corrected in LR3 and also sharpe...
Some awesome silhouette pix. None of these are act...
NOTE ALL THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN WITH A $200 POI...
The grass was actually completely brown, dried and...
More Lightroom Color correction
Here's this picture again with LR3 Correction.
Okay, it's as official as it's ever gonna get. I a...
I made everything almost B&W except Jim
This is some kinda cool color correction
No title
No title
All with lightroom 3 color correction.
No title
All the color correction was done it Adobe Lightro...
A close up on a shoe
Edited and original of my neighbor Jim
BEAN MARINE 3 SNEAK PEEK!!! Here's me getting shot...
This picture had some insane color correction done...
Hey guys! Thanks for coming to my photography Blog...
No title
Here's the first test picture upload.
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment