skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 13, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(9)
A fairly good shot of Tyler using Lightroom's zit/...
Jim's amazing Rebel. (taken with a Canon 7D)
Here's a shot of my toe that I totally stubbed whi...
No title
No title
Tyler Church Photo Shoot
Josh Eddy's Photoshoot of my guitar.
Rainy Day Converse Shoot<
Jason Cassaro Photoshoot
►
May
(27)
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment