skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, July 3, 2010
This picture turned out amazing, I like it a lot. Let me know what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(9)
No title
UPDATE!!! I Just bought my Canon 7D!!! It should b...
BEAN MARINE 4 BEHIND THE SCENES SHOTS!
Jim's new logo, and the JL Photography's new logo,...
Is now hiring for logo designing, I just had someo...
More of the Hay Shoot. Let me know what you think
Some scenery shots of a hayfield, let me know what...
This picture turned out amazing, I like it a lot. ...
Urgent prayer request, I want all of you that see ...
►
June
(9)
►
May
(27)
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment