skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Mary Schreindl Photoshoot at Gleanings
Here's a couple pictures that I did at the pond trip at gleanings, let me know what you guys think.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(8)
These are some pictures that I took without a lens...
A couple more of the bloody dog tags, a wallpaper ...
Here's a few pictures I took with a lightbox, fake...
Hey Jim, here's the version that I think you were ...
Here's a 5 picture Panorama that I did tonight, I ...
Here's a Panorama I did at Sauvies Island out of 2...
Colorized Pictures
Mary Schreindl Photoshoot at Gleanings
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(27)
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment