I Like these alot Luke! I love they way you uses reflections! The first one is the only one I saw anything with. The reflection seems a little out of place since it's not on any specific part of the body. But I really like the ones with the feet. Great Job!
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
I Like these alot Luke! I love they way you uses reflections! The first one is the only one I saw anything with. The reflection seems a little out of place since it's not on any specific part of the body. But I really like the ones with the feet. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteFrankie is SO adorable! He's gonna have a great grad. slideshow! Great pics Luke!
ReplyDeleteThe one of him on his knees looking at the puddle...oh, way too cute!
ReplyDeleteFrankie is sooo cute,thats my lil bro
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! :-)
ReplyDelete