Yeah Sarah I have them all...and thanks Mary and Sadie :) And actually Sadie, I'm on a breaking at my phptography/videoraphy job typing this message right now, so I guess that answers your question. :)
I would say that's Sarah's; "Aubrey...that's just gross" look. See it often, yet not my favorite. :D I like the first two alot, though! The focus is perfect.
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
Great job, Luke! I really like them, especially the last one! photography for a career, maybe?
ReplyDeleteDo you have any more of these that you could send me? I'd like them all. :) They are so cute!
ReplyDeletethese are amazing luke :) love um
ReplyDeleteYeah Sarah I have them all...and thanks Mary and Sadie :) And actually Sadie, I'm on a breaking at my phptography/videoraphy job typing this message right now, so I guess that answers your question. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah is so beautiful! Oh and the pictures are as well, luke <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Mara :-) <3 I just posted some more!
ReplyDeleteI would say that's Sarah's; "Aubrey...that's just gross" look. See it often, yet not my favorite. :D
ReplyDeleteI like the first two alot, though! The focus is perfect.