skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Here's a picture of Jason that I took in my front yard with two lights, let me know what you think and which one you like better!
2 comments:
Mara
February 6, 2011 at 4:39 PM
LOVE the top one! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Bethie Engstrom
May 4, 2011 at 8:09 PM
For sure the top one!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(3)
Here's a picture of a telephone pole that I took t...
Here's a picture of Jason that I took in my front ...
Grunge Tree
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(27)
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
LOVE the top one! :)
ReplyDeleteFor sure the top one!
ReplyDelete