skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 20, 2010
Barbed wire Grunge Picture
This actually turned out kinda cool, I just thought of barbed wire and thought of blood, and made this image. :-) Let me know what you think!
1 comment:
Sarah Aldrich
August 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM
ewww.....
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(85)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(12)
An amazing mustang that I saw at a gas station. I ...
::laughs:: as you guys have probably noticed....I ...
No title
Barbed wire Grunge Picture
This is seriously an amazing shot of the stooges. ...
Lauren Photoshoot
These are a couple pictures I took in Seattle Satu...
Here's a couple more shots, the one of Sarah was t...
I'm in love, her name's Bridget, she took all thes...
I'm very excited about how this turned out, and th...
Just bought a new lens for my 7D, I just got the E...
First 7D Shots!
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(27)
Authors
Lucas Gatley
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
View my complete profile
Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the JL Photography blog, be sure to feed the fish :-)
ewww.....
ReplyDelete