Wow...I can't believe how stupid I was back like 2 months ago...Luke two months ago; Catch lights are reflections of light in the subjects eyes, and you can NOT do that in photoshop, you're an idiot. Gosh, you tell him Sarah.
Hello, thank you for looking at my blog. I'm a professional videographer/photographer and I'm 21, I specialize in Portrait and I'm getting into wedding photography. Thanks again for looking!
Lauren!
ReplyDeleteSarah! :)
ReplyDeleteSteve!
ReplyDeleteThey're good. I like them. First one needs catch lights though.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up bro,
-J
What do you mean by that? Like more light on her face?
ReplyDeleteFred!
ReplyDeleteI beleive catchlight means light in her eyes. :)
I feel smart. :)
::Laughs:: Okay....I can do that in Photoshop :-)
ReplyDeleteWow...I can't believe how stupid I was back like 2 months ago...Luke two months ago; Catch lights are reflections of light in the subjects eyes, and you can NOT do that in photoshop, you're an idiot. Gosh, you tell him Sarah.
ReplyDelete